My Art Supply Favorites
Are you looking for a good selection of art supplies for your kids?
Maybe as a Birthday or Christmas gift?
I would like to introduce you to my favorite art supplies for my students.
A lot of different retail stores carry a wide variety of affordable art supplies for school time, after-school time, play time, rainy day activities, and vacation fun.
If you do not have access to those art supplies, don't worry, just use what you have and add to your collection as your child's interest develops. For example, you do not have to buy any tempera cakes, your child can use their watercolors for all the projects we do.
If you do not have access to those art supplies right away, don't worry, just use what you have and add to your collection as your child's interest develop.
Paper & Canvas
* WATERCOLOR PAPER, at least 90 lbs - 12x18 inches (Artisto, Ucreate, Sax, Canson, Arteza)
* WATERCOLOR PAPER, at least 90 lbs - 9x12 inches (Artisto, Ucreate, Sax, Canson, Arteza)
* DRAWING PAPER Paper, 9x12 inches (Artisto, Strathmore)
* CANVAS, 11x14 inches (Academy Art Supply, Arteza, Artist's Loft - Level 1)
Paint, Drawing & Coloring Supplies
* WATERCOLOR PAINTS - 16 Colors (Crayola, Faber-Castell, Prang)
* TEMPERA CAKES (Sax)
* MINI METALLIC TEMPERA CAKES (Jack Richeson)
* TEMPERA CAKES FLUORESZENT COLORS (Jack Richeson)
* TEMPERA PAINT - Washable (Arteza, S&S)
* MARKERS - Broad Tip (Crayola, Prisma Color)
* CRAYONS (Crayola)
* COLORED PENCILS (Faber-Castell, Crayola, Prisma Color)
* OIL PASTELS (Crayola, Faber-Castell)
* BLACK MARKER, Waterproof (Sharpie - Fine & Extra Fine)
* LIQUID GLUE (Elmer's) and GLUE STICK (Elmer's)
* SCISSORS (age appropriate - left-handed kids need scissors for lefties)
* ERASER (Pentel) or KNEADED ERASER (Faber Castell)
* BRUSHES, for Kids in Assorted Sizes, Flat and Round (Royal & Langnickel)